Badalgarh Fort was built in the early 16th
century by a Muslim ruler named Nawab Fazal. It is located very close to the
Jhunjhunu city in the Shekhawati region of Rajasthan.
It is a hill fort that is surrounded by lush
greenery and also has many echo points. The region is well-known for a
historical battle that took place in 1730 lead by Shardul Singh Ji who was a
brave Rajput leader.